The MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023 application period is now open. This award is intended exclusively for international and DACA students who want to further their education in either Canada or the United States.
MPOWER is committed to increasing access to higher education and producing multiculturally competent graduates, multilingual graduates and equipped to tackle the most pressing issues in business, technology, and public policy.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): MPOWER Financing
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000 grand prize
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host University: Universities in U.S. or Canada
- Number of Awards: 3 scholarships available.
- Target Audience: International Students
- Study Level: Undergraduate /Postgraduate
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023
- Being accepted or enrolled in a full-time degree programme at a Canadian or American university that MPOWER funds.
- Being an international student legally able to attend school in either the United States or Canada
- This means the candidate satisfies one of the following requirements for study in the United States:
- Has a valid visa that allows them to study in the US.
- Is safeguarded under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) programme.
- Possesses a green card indicating permanent residence in the United States.
- In order to study in Canada, an applicant must fulfil one of the following requirements:
- Is a permanent resident of Canada
- Holds a current study visa for Canada
- Honourable Mentions: $2,000
- Runner-Up: $2,000
- Grand Prize: $10,000
Apply for the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button on the website’s official page and completing the online application form if you are qualified.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment