Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2023 is a full-fee student scholarship.
Monash University is presently accepting applications for this scholarship from appropriately qualified candidates.
Monash Institution, founded in 1958, is the second oldest institution in the state of Victoria.
It has several campuses, a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou, China.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study in the Juris Doctor program
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $1000 and an additional $3000 & will cover the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Variable depending on funding
- Nationality: Australian and international citizens; scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must need to take admission for the scholarship.
- Program Benefits: Awarded based on academic achievement.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fees paid and $1000 pa for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree
- An Additional $3000 one-off payment to international students in their first year of study to contribute to travel and relocation costs
- To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a full-time (48 credit points) study load
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility for the Scholarship
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident, an Australian humanitarian visa holder or an International student.
- The applicant must be a commencing Monash University postgraduate student who intends to enrol full-time as a Monash Juris Doctor student attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who are Australian and international citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A scholarship will be awarded for the postgraduate study in the Juris Doctor Program
- The applicant must complete, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognized for admission to the Monash JD program with a minimum GPA of 6.9/ 7.0 or LSAT score of above 170
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups:
- Financial disadvantage
- Indigenous Australians
- Recent refugee
- Experiencing difficult circumstances
- From regional and remote areas of Australia
- Have a disability or long-term medical condition
Application Procedure for Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship
To apply, submit your application directly to Monash. Applications are open now and close Trimester 2-11 March and Trimester 3-1 July 2023. The applicant can Click Here to Apply for the scholarship.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!