The article is meant to notify all parties involved that online applications for MOBC Scholarship from interested students/candidates are being welcomed.
The Manipur government’s Ministry for the Welfare of Minorities and Other Backward Classes offers a MOBC scholarship to other backwards-class state indigenes.
The information is designed to advise all parties involved that online applications from interested students/candidates are now being accepted.
The award is designed to encourage education and social advancement. The MOBC Manipur Scholarship is exclusively accessible to individuals from low-income families who cannot afford to pay for their education.
Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about the MOBC Scholarship, as this article will provide you with all of the important information.
About MOBC Scholarship
The MOBC was established with the primary purpose of protecting the interests of minorities and other disadvantaged class communities, as well as including welfare programs/arrangements for minorities and other backward classes in the state.
The primary goals are to defend the interests of minorities and OBC communities while also incorporating governmental assistance programs/schemes.
The Plan’s purpose is to provide financial aid to low-income and deserving minority students so that they can pursue professional and technical education.
These scholarships are only available for study in India. They will be awarded by the State Government / UT Administration or an Agency designated by the State Government / UT Administration for that purpose.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Types of MOBC Scholarship
Students must review all Scholarships and apply for the ones they are eligible for. The MOBC Scholarship is split into two categories: community and scheme provider. The Scholarship can be found in the table below;
Centrally Scholarship Scheme
|Economic Development Programme (EDP)||OBC Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Skill Development Programme (SDP)||OBC Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Health/ Chief Minister Laiyeng Shen||SC Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Health/ Chief Minister Laiyeng Shen||SC Post-matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Ebc Post-matric Scholarship|
|Special Central Assistance to Scheduled Caste Sub-Plan|
|Construction of Hostels for Obc Boys’ and Girls’|
|Construction of Hostels for SC Boys’ and Girls’|
How to Apply Online MOBC Scholarship Application Form 2023
Students can apply online via the MOBC website. Follow the steps below to check and apply for the MOBC Scholarship Application Process;
For MOBC Scholarship Fresh Application Form
- First and foremost, go to the MOBC Official Website.
- The MOBC Website’s home page will appear.
- Now, click on the Scholarship that you are eligible for.
- Fill out the MOBC Scholarship Registration Form.
- Re-enter your login information.
- Click the Apply Online button.
- Now, choose the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship Application Form will open in a new tab.
- Enter the information requested.
- Scanned documents should be uploaded.
- Click the Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Application Form for future reference.
For MOBC Scholarship Renewal Form
- First and foremost, go to the MOBC Official Website
- The MOBC Website’s home page will appear.
- Select the Renewal Application Form Link for the specific scholarship.
- Enter the new update details in the new tab.
- Upload the new documents.
- Select Renewal Submit.
- This is how to apply for the MOBC Renewal Form.
Documents Required For MOBC Scholarship
- Adhar Card
- Recent Photo
- Family Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Past Year Qualifying Marksheet
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Passbook 1st Page Copy
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the MOBC Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment