Applications for MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarships 2022 are now open for African Students who would like to study their Masters at Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC). ZLC currently provides a certain number of scholarships annually in Spain.
Zaragoza Logistics Center and the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program will award MIT-Zaragoza African scholarships in the academic year 2022- 2023 for candidates from Africa who can show an extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success within the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Through this scholarship, ZLC hopes to attract outstanding future leaders who can make a vital contribution to filling the capacity gap in Africa for well-trained supply chain and logistics professionals.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Spain
Recommended for you:
Eligibility for MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships
MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- African citizenship.
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score – exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language. Furthermore, the ability to speak French is a plus.
Value of MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarships: Reduction in tuition: 25%, 50%
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Selection Criteria: Competition for the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarships is intense and highly competitive. The candidate will be chosen on the basis of the following criteria:
- Preference will be given to candidates with background or work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (25%)
- Financial need (20%)
- Academic merit as according to academic records (20%)
- ssay explaining why the candidate should be awarded with the scholarship (to be filled out in the Application Form) (20%)
- Demonstrated initiative and search for external funding opportunities (contacted the ZLC Financial Aid Office, individual search, other applications for scholarships and/or bank loans, etc) (10%)
- Quality of the proposal: presentation, writing, punctuality in the application, etc. (5%) Applicants will be notified by e-mail of the outcome. The scholarship holder will receive an award letter.
How to Apply: Download application