Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International Merit-based Scholarships offered by Medaille University in the USA.
The educational program is available to students from international countries who would like to begin an undergraduate degree course at the university. These merit scholarships are renewable for a maximum of 8 academic semesters at Medaille University.
Medaille Institution is a nonsectarian, private four-year university with campuses in Buffalo and Rochester, as well as online programs.
Medaille places emphasis on your achievement by providing undergraduate and graduates degree programs in hands-on, practitioner-based learning environments on campus and in the community.
Why Study at Medaille University?
Medaille University is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates, and professionals.
The university’s mission is to educate and develop empowered individuals for academic achievement, career success, and civic engagement, thereby contributing to a healthy, diverse democracy.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through August 1.
- University or Organization: Medaille University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 14,000 – $22,000 USD
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students have to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, international students who submit either one of the English language proficiency tests accepted by Medaille University or SAT/ACT scores will be considered for merit-based scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official test scores and official secondary/high school academic records. Please send materials (transcripts and test scores) to:
- Medaille University
- Undergraduate Admissions
- 18 Agassiz Circle
- Buffalo, NY 14214
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an SAT or ACT score (SAT code=2422; ACT code=2822) and official high school transcripts or GED scores.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, then you have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS scores
The successful scholar will receive an award amount of $14,000 – $22,000 USD per academic year and are renewable for a maximum of 8 academic semesters at Medaille University.