This is to inform the general public and all Nigerian students who desire to study Mechanical Engineering at the Federal Polytechnic, Ibadan (IBADAN POLY), that the comprehensive list of requirements for admission is now available on RealMina.
The Ibadan Poly Department of Mechanical Engineering is under the Faculty of Engineering (FE), and before anyone is been admitted to this department, there are certain requirements the candidate is expected to meet, which include:
O’Level Subject Combination
Any candidate who wishes to study mechanical Engineering at Ibadan poly is expected to possess a minimum of five credits in the following level subject:
- English Language and any one (1) of:
- Agricultural Science
- Technical Drawing
- Biology or any other relevant subject to Mechanical Engineering.
- Or Five Credit passes in NABTEB in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language, and any other relevant subject to Mechanical Engineering.
UTME Subject Combination
- Candidates are expected to write the following subjects in JAMB; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language, and any one (1) of Economics, Geography, or Agricultural Science.
School JAMB Cut-Off Mark
- The Federal Polytechnic Ibadan (IBADAN POLY) JAMB Cut off mark is 180.
Departmental Cut-Off Mark
The Federal Polytechnic Ibadan (IBADAN POLY) Department of Mechanical Engineering departmental cut-off mark is 180.
The Polytechnic Ibadan is a state-funded and managed polytechnic located in Oyo state, southwest Nigeria.
The Polytechnic was established in 1970 as an institution dedicated to quality academics/education and research to create new approaches that could be applied in Science and Business.
To all Mechanical Engineering Aspirants wishing to study at Federal Polytechnic, Ibadan (IBADAN POLY), RealMina, says good luck to you!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment