McPherson University (MCU) has announced the opening of its Full Scholarship Application for the 2023/2024 admission session.
In a bid to bridge the gap and strengthen the relationship between town and gown while also providing sound tertiary education opportunities to exceptional but financially challenged students within the Ajebo-Ogunmakin axis, Ogun State.
This initiative aims to assist an exceptional student who would otherwise not be able to afford the expenses associated with higher education. MCU invites students who meet the criteria below to apply.
To qualify for the MCU Full Scholarship, the applicant:
- Must have sat for the UTME 2023 with an outstanding score.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) O’Level WASSCE/NECO results in relevant courses of study or be awaiting results.
- Must have demonstrated excellent school terminal results.
- Must be a needy student with evidence of financial incapability to further his/her studies. The evidence of financial incapability may be in income statements or an affidavit.
- Must be an indigene of the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region in Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Must have an attestation letter from a reputable community leader certifying the student’s indigene status and academic capabilities.
This scholarship opportunity will cover all study-related costs for any course McPherson University offers.
The scholarship aims to ensure that financial constraints do not hinder the educational journey of bright and deserving students from the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible are invited to submit their applications. The application can be accessed through the provided link. Interested students are advised to fill in all required details as accurately as possible.
This is a golden opportunity for exceptional students from the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region who have demonstrated academic excellence but are financially challenged.
Interested applicants can contact the university’s scholarship board for more information or clarification.
McPherson University is committed to providing a nurturing and supportive environment where students are encouraged to achieve academic excellence.
Please share this article with your friends, as it might be helpful to them.