The Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU), Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, under-listed degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- English & Literary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Music
- Theatre Arts & Film Studies
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Natural & Applied Science
- Applied Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
MCIU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2023 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses.
How to Apply for Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to register online at University’s Website
- Qualified UTME candidates are to pay a sum of two thousand naira into the school account at any Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
Account Number: 1014263562
For More Information Contact
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor,
By enrolling in one of the various programs this prestigious college provides, prospective students have a great chance to develop their careers.
We encourage all interested applicants to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your future with a leading institution committed to excellence in education.
Please share this with your friends.