The Millennium College of Health Technology (MCHT) Admission Form for ND, HND, Diploma & Certificate Courses is out.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following fully accredited courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- ND/HND Environmental Health Technology
- ND/HND Health Information Management
- ND/HND Dental Therapy
DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE COURSES
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Dispensing Optician
- Medical Image Processing Technician
- Health Information Management (PD)
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Health Assistant
MCHT Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission into our HND programmes are expected to sit for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the year 2023.
- Five (5) O/L Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WASCE, SSCE, GCE or NECO at not more than two (2) Sittings.
How to Apply for Millennium College of Health Technology Admission Form
Application Fee: N7,500.
Candidates are expected to have written the 2022 JAMB Examination and chosen MILLENNIUM COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECH as their choice of institution but those who did not choose Millennium as the institution of their choice can change their choice of institution on Jamb website.
For Diploma and Certificate Courses: Visit www.mcht.edu.ng or the College Admission Office.
For more Information contact: 08038499248, 08067882878, 08137037734
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment