Maynooth University Sports Scholarship is available to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
To learn all there is to know about the Maynooth University Sports Scholarship, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
- Scholarships are designated for students who have achieved or have the potential to achieve a very high level of performance while competing at one or more of the following levels: international, national, inter-provincial, and inter-county.
- Leaving Certificate applicants must meet the standard matriculation/minimum admission requirements and any particular course requirements.
- Receive up to 60 CAO points to help bridge any points gap for admission to chosen level 8 degrees. Applicants for sports scholarships must have at least 300 points in their best six Leaving Certificate subjects.
- QQI applicants must have a full award (8 modules) with five distinctions in a related award.
- A grade in the Leaving Certificate, GC(S)E, other school leaving examinations, or a distinction in the mathematical or statistics module in the QQI award, can satisfy the maths requirement for specified degrees.
- Postgraduate applications are considered on an individual basis.
- Scholarship funding assists students with sports and university-related expenses (e.g., athletic equipment and travel costs associated with sports), with the purpose of freeing up time for our scholars from part-time work commitments.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Priority on-campus housing in the first year (distribution of housing places is at the discretion of Development Officers). Scholars are subject to standard fees.
- Expert coaching and fitness training are available. Workshops on sports psychology and time management.
- Advice on health and nutrition Performance evaluation.
- Ongoing academic assistance Goal setting, performance planning, and career guidance are all available.
- Individual functional health assessments lead to fitness, strength, and conditioning programmes.
- Access to top-tier coaches and facilities.
- A free gym membership is provided.
- Access to a cardiovascular fitness suite and a free weights gym Medical and physiotherapy services are available.
- Fitness evaluation and analysis
Maynooth University’s Sports Scholarship application deadline is April 1st, 2023. To complete your Sport Scholarship application, you will need your CAO number (i.e. 23).
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Maynooth University Sports Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavors!