The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Postgraduate School Fees Payment Procedure for 2020/2021 Academic Session for newly admitted students.
The management of the School of Postgraduate Studies, Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) has released the procedure for the payment of school fees by the postgraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See below on the payment procedure.
MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees Payment Procedure
PAYMENT DISCLAIMER: Students are to note that payment of ALL FEES should not be contracted. Do not deposit cash with any Cyber Café or anyone for payment of fees. Make payment by yourself using your PERSONAL ATM Debit Card to pay on the portal or pay cash to the Bank with the RRR generated through PGMAU SRMS portal ONLY (pgmau.safsrms.com).
WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated from the University platform (pgmau.safsrms.com ) will not be accepted neither will the University refund such payment.
- Visit pgmau.srms.com
- Login with:
User Name: Registration number or ID number (e.g. MSc/MTH/20/0123)
- You must now change your password to be able to proceed. Keep this for future use
- Click on: “Pay fees” (Your appropriate fee comes up).
- Click on: “Proceed to Payment”
You will be redirected to Remita Payment Gateway.
- You can pay with an ATM card: follow the displayed instructions.
- You can choose internet payment
- Payment Through Bank whereby you MUST Generate your RRR using this platform at this point which you then take to the branch of any bank for your payment. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. Use the RRR and verify
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to your student account if you used an ATM card. For those who used bank payment, you can log on to your account (i.e steps 1 & 2 above).
- Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!