The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Postgraduate Registration Procedure for2023/2024 Academic Session for fresh students.
The management of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) has published the registration procedure for the 2023/2024 academic session for new and returning postgraduate students.
MAUTECH Postgraduate Registration Procedure
- Visit the site: https://mautech.edu.ng and click on: “2023/2024 POSTGRADUATE ONLINE REGISTRATION” OR type in your browser: pgmau.srms.com and press Enter key
- Login with:
User Name: Registration number or ID number (e.g. MSc/MTH/20/0123)
- You must now change your password to be able to proceed. Keep this for future use.
- Click on: “Pay fees” (Your appropriate fee comes up).
- Click on: “Proceed to Payment”
You will be redirected to Remita Payment Gateway.
- You can pay with an ATM card: follow the displayed instructions.
- You can choose Internet payment.
- Payment Through Bank whereby you MUST Generate your RRR using this platform at this point which you then take to the branch of any bank for your payment.
- Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. Use the RRR and verify.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to your student account if you use an ATM card. For those who used bank payment, you can log on to your account (i.e. steps 1 & 2 above).
- Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
- Now click “Course Registration” (Register for 1st and 2nd Semester Courses.) For returning students, Carryover courses (if any) should be added to the current session course, i.e. Research Project III. NB: You need to contact your department for clarification at this point.
- All students are expected to completely fill in their biodata and upload their passports and signature.
- Go to your Department, Faculty and SPGS for signing and other necessary documentation within three weeks from the commencement date of registration.
Hope you found this article helpful. Make sure you share it with your friends.