The University of Waterloo is now accepting applications for the Mathematics National Scholarships. These scholarships are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada only. See Details below
The University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university, Waterloo champions a culture of curiosity, exploration, risk-taking, entrepreneurship, global stewardship, and leadership.
Approximately 10 scholarships, valued at $12,000 to $25,000 each over eight academic terms, are awarded to the incoming undergraduate students enrolled in any of the academic plans offered by the Faculty of Mathematics (excluding Software Engineering and Computing and Financial Management
- Applications Deadline: Application Currently Closed
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Mathematics?Business Administration (Laurier) and Computer Science (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Business Administration (Laurier) and Mathematics (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Honours Mathematics, Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Computer Science, Mathematics/Business Administration, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Scholarship Award: Range $12,000 to $25,000 split equally over eight terms
- Nationality: Canadian/Permanent resident is eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 10 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Canada.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The scholarships are open to incoming undergraduate students enrolled in any of the academic plans offered by the Faculty of Mathematics (excluding Software Engineering and Computing and Financial Management).
- These scholarships are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The 2021 application should be available in November 2020. Deadline for submission will be February 1, 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://uwaterloo.ca/math/sites/ca.math/files/uploads/files/2019facultyofmathematicsscholarshipapplication_0.pdf