The Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics Scholarship is a yearly prize that the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics (“the School” or “the Award”) may present.
ANU College of Science’s Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics offers a Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics. The award’s goal is to assist a deserving domestic or overseas student in pursuing this degree.
The Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics has funded this scholarship.
Field of Study
Astronomy & Astrophysics
The award is available each year to a prospective or current ANU student who:
- whether they are domestic or foreign students;
- is presently enrolled in or has received an admissions offer to the Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy & Astrophysics;
- has completed at least 24 units in a related Master’s level degree programme with a GPA of 5.75/7.0 (or equivalent) and a minimum ANU GPA of 5.75/7.0 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Up to $20,000 paid over a maximum of two years of full-time study ($5,000 per semester). After the census date of each semester, payment is made in one lump sum.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by January 31 of the applicable year for awards beginning in the first semester.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by June 30 of the applicable year for awards beginning in the second semester.
The Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics Scholarship application form and referee form template are available for download by students from the ANU scholarship database.
Students must send an email containing the following:
- Application for a scholarship, completed;
- A one-page resume that details prior research experience;
- A copy of each transcript from school. The transcript is not required if the applicant already earned an ANU Bachelor’s degree.
- Students use the referee template (found on the ANU Scholarship database) to get in touch with two referees, and the referees reply with a completed form.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment