Maranatha University Lagos has released the list of successfully admitted candidates into its variety of degree programs for the academic session of 2023/2024.
How to Check the Maranatha University Admission List
- To verify your admission status at Maranatha University Lagos, commence by visiting the JAMB Portal.
- Log in to your Jamb profile using the correct username and password.
- Select the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab. Specify your Exam year and populate the registration number in the designated column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’. Alternatively, ‘Access my CAPS’ can be selected to view the CAPS for Admission status and related services comprehensively.
Requirements for Students Admitted to Maranatha University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O-level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
We’ll assume that by this point, you’ve learned everything there is to know about the admissions list for Maranatha University and how to check your admissions status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!