The Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria (MAAUN) screening & Documentation for all newly admitted students for 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria (MAAUN) wishes to announce to all its newly admitted students, parents and guidance that the date for screening and documentation has been released.
The management of the University has further announced that 28th March, 2023 had been scheduled for screening & Documentation.
There are several documents needed for the screening and documentation. They are listed below.
MAAUN Screening/Documentation Requirements
Applicants are to come for screening/documentation on 28th March 2023 with the following documents (Original and photocopy):
- Receipt of tuition fee payment
- Receipt of the application processing fee
- JAMB offer and change of institution
- MAAUN admission letter
- WAEC/NECO Statement of Results
- Primary school-leaving certificate/testimonial
- Secondary School Certificate/testimonial/ Birth certificate
- Indigene certificate
- Medical certificate from the government-owned healthcare facility
- Reference/undertaking letter
- Scratch card for SSCE Results Verification
- Four recent passport photographs on white background.
- Any means of identification ( National ID, Drivers’ license, Voters card, etc.)
Congratulations to all newly admitted students of MAAUN. Ensure you promptly partaker in this screening and documentation exercise.
Use the list provided above to prepare for the exercise and share this article with your friends and loved ones.