The Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria (MAAUN) screening & Documentation for all newly admitted students for 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria (MAAUN) wish to announce to all its newly admitted students, parents and guidance that the date for screening and documentation has been released.
The management of MAAUN further announced that 28th March, 2023 has been scheduled for screening & Documentation.
There are several documents needed for the screening and documentation, they will be underlisted below.
MAAUN Screening/Documentation Requirements
Applicants are to come for screening/documentation on 28th March 2023 with the following documents (Original and photocopy):
- Receipt of tuition fee payment
- Receipt of the application processing fee
- JAMB offer and change of institution
- MAAUN admission letter
- WAEC/NECO statement of Results
- Primary school-leaving certificate/testimonial
- Secondary School Certificate/testimonial/ Birth certificate
- Indigene certificate
- Medical certificate from the government-owned healthcare facility
- Reference/undertaking letter
- Scratch card for SSCE Results Verification
- Four recent passport photographs on white background.
- Any means of identification ( National ID, Drivers’ license, Voters card, etc)
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment