Lund University Global Scholarship Programme is a fully-funded, selective, and merit-based scholarship program.
It honors outstanding scholars who intend to apply to a Bachelor’s or Master’s Program offered at Lund University from outside the European Union/European Economic Area, including Switzerland.
Important Details of the Scholarship
- Host Institution(s): Lund University in Sweden
- Field(s) of study: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Programmes offered at the University
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Target group: Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland)
You must satisfy each prerequisite before you can apply for a Lund University Global scholarship:
• You must be a citizen of a nation outside of the EU/EEA (as well as Switzerland) and pay a tuition fee.
• You should have submitted an application during the standard application rounds for Bachelor’s or Master’s level study for at least one semester (30 ECTS credits).
If you do not meet the standards for admission to Lund University, kindly do not apply.
You may enroll in a course at Lund University if you have made it your top choice(s) on universityadmissions.se or if you have the means to do so, as required by the Swedish Migration Board, to pay for living expenses.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The scholarships may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship is for tuition fees only, and living costs are not covered.
During the application period (18 October – 17 January 2023) for studies beginning in the autumn semester, you must first apply to Lund University for the program(s) or free-standing course(s) you desire to enroll in.
When the scholarship application period opens, you can apply at the official website after completing your application to a degree program or free-standing courses with at least 30 ECTS credits and paying the application fee.
Application Deadline: Feb 2023 (annual)
Click HERE for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship.
I hope this provides the information on Lund University Global Scholarship Programme.
We wish you success and promise to update you with more information.
Continue to check back on our blog for more information.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment