LOYOLA University Chicago is delighted to offer a Rule of Law for Development Scholarship Application to interested and eligible students who wish to enroll on Loyola’s MJ and LLM degree programs at the University.
The University invites applicants to Loyola’s MJ and LLM degree programs in the Rule of Law for Development to apply for Loyola tuition scholarship opportunities.
You must complete this application to be considered for the Rule of Law Scholarship.
To learn all there is to know about the LOYOLA University Chicago Rule of Law for Development Scholarship, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
- Host Institution(s): LOYOLA University Chicago, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students
Details| Rule of Law for Development Scholarship
No official award will be issued until an applicant has successfully completed the admission process.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for the LOYOLA University Chicago Rule of Law for Development Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants in MJ in Rule of Law for Development at the University
- Applicants seeking their first Loyola master or post-baccalaureate certificates
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships or Loyola discounts.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the LOYOLA University Chicago Rule of Law for Development Scholarship, you must have submitted the online application form for admission.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the LOYOLA University Chicago Rule of Law for Development Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!