This is to inform the general public and all aspirants of the University of Medical Sciences that the school management has arranged the official list of available courses and departments in the institution.
It’s now easy for aspirants and all students of the school to know and check their preferred courses/ departments.
Courses / Departments in UNIMED
- Animal Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Plant Biology
Basic Medical Sciences
Basic Clinical Sciences
- Anatomic Pathology
- Morbid Anatomy
- Chemical Pathology
- Microbial Microbiology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Paediatrics and Child Health
- Child Dental Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral/Maxillofacial Pathology Radiology and Oral Medicine
- Preventive and Community Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacy and Biopharmacy
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Public Health Nutrition
- Health Economics and Health Management
- Women’s Studies and Reproductive Health
- Health Informatics
- Health Education and Primary Health Care
We hope that this article is helpful to all candidates and aspirants of UNIMED, be ensured that this article will be updated if there be any changes by the school authority.
We wish you the best of luck.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment