Located in Gusau, Zamfara State, The Federal Institution, Gusau (FUGUS) is a conventional, public, co-educational research institution.
The National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, has formally certified and/or recognized Federal University, Gusau.
The general public and all Federal University, Gusau (FUGUS) aspirants have been informed that the school management has arranged the official list of available courses and programmes in the institution.
FUGUS Courses & Programmes
- Arabic Studies
- Automobile Technology Education
- Building Technology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Islamic Studies:
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Sociology
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- English Language
- History and International Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Metalwork / Woodwork Technology Education
- Physics With Electronics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Teacher Education Science:
We hope this article is helpful to all candidates and aspirants of FUGUS, Be assured that this article will be updated if there are any changes by the school authority.
We wish you the best of luck.