This is the official list of courses and departments available in the City College Of Education (CITYCOED).
Courses / Departments in CITYCOED
- Biology / Chemistry
- Biology / Mathematics
- Christian Religious Studies / English
- Christian Religious Studies / History
- Christian Religious Studies / Hausa
- Christian Religious Studies / Political Science
- Christians Religion Studies / Igbo
- Christians Religion Studies / Social Studies
- Christians Religion Studies / Yoruba
- Computer Education / English
- Computer Education / Physics
- Computer Education / Chemistry
- Computer Science Education / Mathematics
- Economics / English
- Economics / Geography
- Economics / Mathematics
- Economics / Political Science
- Economics / Social Studies
- English / Geography
- English / Hausa
- English / Political Science
- English / Social Studies
- English / Yoruba
- Geography / Political Science
- Geography / Mathematics
- Geography / Social Studies
- Mathematics / Physics
City College of Education is a private initiative established to meet the increasing challenges of our educational system.
It was inspired by the social realities of unemployment to reposition Teacher Education towards national development and satisfy our nation’s yearnings and aspirations for education that can lead to self-employment.
City College of Education was incorporated in 2003 and commenced full operation in October 2003.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment