This is to inform the public that the school management has arranged the list of courses offered and departments available at Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA).
FUDMA Courses & Programmes.
Faculty Of Science
- Mathematical Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biological Sciences
Faculty Of Arts
- Languages and Linguistics
- History and Strategic Studies
Faculty Of Education
- Science Education
- Educational Foundation
Faculty Of Management Science
- Business Management
Faculty Of Social Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Political Science
Faculty Of Agricultural Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Production and Protection
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Food Science and Technology
FUDMA Admission Requirements.
All applicants seeking admission into FUDMA must possess the list requirement below:
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects, including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post-UTME screening test;
NOTE: Mathematics is compulsory for all science-based courses.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Applicants with two (2) A-level passes, or their equivalent at the advanced level in one or more relevant subjects may be admitted into the 200 level of the program.
The university was founded in 2011 and approved by NUC to operate as a federal university.
The university has no religious or cultural affiliation and enrolls students without using either of these backgrounds as criteria for enrolment. The university offers cheap tuition and has a relatively diverse student body regarding religion, age, and other values.
To all Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) aspirants, RealMina wishes you academic success.