Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Sweden?
The application portal for the Linnaeus University Scholarships 2023 for International students is now open.
Linnaeus University Sweden gives out annual scholarships to excellent students outside of European Union countries.
About the Linnaeus University Scholarships
This scholarship is open to students who want to pursue a master’s degree program within the Summer Academy.
Applicants can get a full scholarship within the Summer Academy covering all their tuition expenses and living cost.
Successful candidates outside the Summer Academy get a scholarship covering only the cost of their tuition fees.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Sweden
Type: Masters, Short course (summer academy)
Eligibility for Linnaeus University Scholarships
Linnaeus University Scholarships are for students who meet up with the following criteria:
- Must be from any country outside the EU and Switzerland
- Must have applied for the master’s programme at Linnaeus University
- Must have filled out and submitted their application before the deadline.
- Students must have good academic merits.
- Students must be proficient in spoken and written English.
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must first apply for the Master’s degree program at Linnaeus University.
Students who indicate an interest in the school’s scholarship opportunity will be sent a mail on the procedure to follow to apply for the Linnaueus University scholarship.
It is important that candidates fill in Linnaeus University as their first choice.
Applications must be completed on or before the deadline.
How to Apply
Follow these easy steps to apply for the Linnaeus University Scholarship;
- Apply for the Master’s degree program at Linnaeus University.
- Fill in Linnaeus University as your first choice.
- Fill out the scholarship application form that will be sent to your email.
- Upload your application form alongside other necessary documents.
Below are the documents required for the Linnaeus University Scholarship;
- Letter of intent
Your letter of intent should have a maximum of 600 words, and it should answer the following question;
- Why do you want to study at Linnaeus University?
- What are your good qualities and skills outside academics?
- What are your Career goals?
Application Deadline: No date has been fixed yet.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
Linnaeus University scholarship was created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in Sweden.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in Sweden.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment