The management is pleased to inform the general public that Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has commenced the sale of her Postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the University is using this opportunity to invite interested applicants to apply for admission into its postgraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Requirements
In addition to departmental and UME requirements, Candidates must also possess the qualifications specified hereunder:
AdmissionAdmission into LAUTECH postgraduate programs demands meeting the University Matriculation Examination (UME) requirements and departmental prerequisites. The specifics for different programs include:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: Applicants should have a B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Eng, or B.A degree with at least a 3rd class in relevant disciplines or an HND in related disciplines with a minimum lower credit pass. MB, BS, and DVM holders may be considered for a Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry.
- M.Tech/M.Sc Programme: Candidates should possess a B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Eng, B.A, or BMLS degree with at least Second Class Honours in a relevant discipline. Additionally, B.Pharm holders and PGD holders in relevant disciplines with a minimum score of 60% are also eligible.
- For admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. programs, applicants must have a minimum score of 50% and 60%, respectively, in their Master’s Degree.
Duration of LAUTECH Full-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of two (2) semesters
- Master – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of six (6) semesters
Duration of LAUTECH Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Master – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of eight (8) semesters
How to Apply for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission
Form Fee: N10,000.
Payment Method: Payments will be made using INTERSWITCH ENABLED DEBIT Cards (ATM Cards) e.g (VERVE CARDS, MASTER CARDS, etc.).
Application Website:- www.pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/application for Regular or full-time applicants and https://pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/ptapplication/ for part-time applicants. Complete the form and print it.
Printed Application Form with photocopies of Certificates/Diplomas including ‘O Level and NYSC Certificate, Transcript, and other relevant documents should reach The Secretary, Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than 19th January 2023
To provide you with more information about the school, please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with someone.
We hope this information has been helpful.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies!!