LAUTECH Cut Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
All Prospective Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Candidates are hereby informed that the management of the school has released all the departmental cutoff of the university to enable students to know if they are eligible for admission into the school and also choose a lesser competitive course if their cutoff mark is low.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is an autonomous public institution with the general function of providing liberal higher education and encouragement to the rapid advancement of learning throughout Nigeria. … The university is jointly owned by two states in Nigeria: Oyo and Osun states.
LAUTECH 2022/2023 Departmental Cut off Mark
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology does not really have a specific cut-off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, the admission process is competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology are as follows;
- Agric Econs – 35%
- Agric Extension and Rural Development – 30%
- Animal Production and Health – 35%
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology – 35%
- Crop Production and Soil Science – 30%
- Crop and Environmental Protection – 30%
- Medicine – 69%
- Anatomy – 45%
- Biochemistry – 50%
- Physiology – 45%
- Nursing – 64%
- Medical Laboratory Science – 60%
- Architecture – 55%
- Fine and Applied Arts – 30%
- Urban and Regional Planning – 33%
- Agricultural Engineering – 40%
- Computer Science and Engineering – 55%
- Civil Engineering – 55%
- Chemical Engineering – 50%
- Food Science and Engineering – 45%
- Mechanical Engineering – 55%
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 54%
- Accounting – 30%
- Marketing – 30%
- Transport Management – 30%
- Pure and Applied Biology – 35%
- Pure and Applied Chemistry – 30%
- Pure and Applied Mathematics – 35%
- Pure and Applied Physics – 35%
- Earth Sciences – 40%
- Science Laboratory Technology – 30%
- Statistics – 30%
LAUTECH 2022/2023 Nature of Admission Screening
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration printout only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here are all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
HOW TO CALCULATE LAUTECH AGGREGATE SCORE
- LAUTECH Aggregate JAMB Score = 50%
- LAUTECH Aggregate Post UTME Score = 50%
- Divide your JAMB score by 8,
- Divide your Post UTME score by 2,
- Add up the result.
This is how to calculate yours
If Treasure scored 240 in her JAMB and 80 in her Post UTME, then her Aggregate score can be gotten by following these steps.
40+ 30= 70
Treasure’s aggregate score is 70.