Many Students find it hard to calculate their aggregate score and cut-off mark as this varies for different Institutions.
Still, before this, we are going to tell you what aggregate and Post UTME Score means and what things are to be considered before calculating the aggregate score.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is an autonomous public institution with the general function of providing liberal higher education and encouragement to the rapid advancement of learning throughout Nigeria.
The university is jointly owned by two states in Nigeria: Oyo and Osun states.
How to Calculate LAUTECH Aggregate Score
- LAUTECH Aggregate JAMB Score = 50%
- LAUTECH Aggregate Post UTME Score = 50%
- Divide your JAMB score by 8,
- Divide your Post UTME score by 2,
- Add up the result.
This is how to calculate yours.
If Treasure scored 240 in her JAMB and 80 in her Post UTME, then her Aggregate score can be gotten by following these steps.
40+ 30= 70
Treasure’s aggregate score is 70.
LAUTECH Departmental Cut-off Mark
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology are as follows;
- Agric Econ – 35%
- Agric Extension and Rural Development – 30%
- Animal Production and Health – 35%
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology – 35%
- Crop Production and Soil Science – 30%
- Crop and Environmental Protection – 30%
- Medicine – 69%
- Anatomy – 45%
- Biochemistry – 50%
- Physiology – 45%
- Nursing – 64%
- Medical Laboratory Science – 60%
- Architecture – 55%
- Fine and Applied Arts – 30%
- Urban and Regional Planning – 33%
- Agricultural Engineering – 40%
- Computer Science and Engineering – 55%
- Civil Engineering – 55%
- Chemical Engineering – 50%
- Food Science and Engineering – 45%
- Mechanical Engineering – 55%
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 54%
- Accounting – 30%
- Marketing – 30%
- Transport Management – 30%
- Pure and Applied Biology – 35%
- Pure and Applied Chemistry – 30%
- Pure and Applied Mathematics – 35%
- Pure and Applied Physics – 35%
- Earth Sciences – 40%
- Science Laboratory Technology – 30%
- Statistics – 30%
LAUTECH Nature of Admission Screening
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks, usually in two phases.
Students who apply to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE results and JAMB registration printout.
A candidate must often arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here are all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
In conclusion, calculating your LAUTECH Aggregate score is an important step in the admissions process for all courses at LAUTECH.
Therefore, it is essential to put in your best effort throughout the application process to increase your chances of being admitted to the program of choice at LAUTECH.