The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has approved a process for FINAL WINDING DOWN of the LASU External System (LASUES).
The Lagos State University External System is a separate entity and not the same as the Lagos State University PART-TIME STUDY.
Proceedures for Online Mop-Up (Outstanding) Examinations for External Students
Accordingly, all students of the LASUES that are yet to graduate as at the time of this publication are enjoined to take the following steps to enable them to partake in the outstanding course;
- 1. Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng. Under the “Student” menu, click LASUES MopUp Exam or Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng/lasues-mopup/
- 2. On the Login page, enter your matriculation number and then click the submit button.
- 3. On the success of step 1, click on “make payment” to pay for the MopUp Exams.
- 4. After a successful payment, navigate back to the login page and login again (as in step 1)
- 5. The LASUES Student Details Dashboard contains student details and outstanding course(s). Verify that the displayed details are correct about you and then click the “take examination” button.
- 6. On the Examination Portal, Click on “Exam Docket”.
- 7. Enter your Matriculation Number in the box provided and click on the submit button.
- 8. A docket is displayed on the success of step 7. The docket contains student outstanding courses and their availability. Student should note the “Exam Pin” on the docket as the pin will be required for the exams.
- 9. Click on the “Start Exam” icon on the left-side of the dashboard.
- 10. Read the requirements and instructions carefully. Enter your examination pin in the provided field and click the “Proceed button” to imitate exam.
- 11. On the “Start Exam” Page, lists of student outstanding course(s) that are available and status (already sat for or Pending) are displayed. Click on “take exam” to seat for the selected exam
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment