This is to notify the public and aspirants of Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the school has released the admission form for the Open and Distance Learning Research Institute (ODLRI) Degree program for the 2023/2024 session.
Aspirants are to read carefully the objectives/instructions on how to apply and check for eligibility. Requirements are also listed below.
The Institute was established by the Senate and the Council of the Lagos State University and approved by the NUC to cater for those thirsty for higher education.
The Institute pays special attention to research as it aims at producing world-class graduates with 21st-century skills who can contribute meaningfully to the modern socio-economic development of society.
LASU ODLRI Degree Available Programme, Admission Eligibility & Duration.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or other of its equivalent with credit passes in Five (5) subjects in not less than Two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any Three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
- The programme is suitable for qualified candidates who are 18 years and above.
- The programme is designed for Four (4) years, like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Programme Mode of Teaching & Learning.
All academic activities are online with a prompt and accurate delivery system.
ICT proficiency will be necessary at the point of entry for ALL admitted candidates, in the absence of which applicants will be required to obtain the same before graduation.
How to Apply for LASU ODLRI Degree Programme Admission.
- Candidates are to go to www.odlri.lasu.edu.ng/.
- Candidates are to go to the Application portal page on the website, fill in an application form and then submit it.
- Candidates will receive a mail containing the generated application form number, including their admission status and a URL to accept Admission.
- Upon accepting Admission, Candidates will be sent a provisional admission Letter and a link (URL) to the Jamb website to make payment to obtain a JAMB number. (The latter will be for candidates without a Jamb Registration number who have not applied for regular Admission through Jamb before Admission)
- Candidates are to note that ALL LASU payments are made ONLINE;
- Students are to check their names on the provisional admission list to be released online via the website in (Step 1).
Upon Admission, successful candidates who cannot afford a one-time payment of the relevant fees can pay in three instalments during the academic session.
- Offer of Admission into the programme is subject to space availability for interested and qualified applicants.
- Candidates still awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not eligible to apply;
- Only original certificates are acceptable for screening of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2010;
Candidates who have been offered Admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
All completed application forms are to be completed and submitted online at the latest six weeks from this publication date.
For further enquiries, interested applicants are to call any of these Help Lines 08154113386, 08106395786or address their enquiries via e-mail to: email@example.com
This is an excellent opportunity for Candidates seeking a career in LASU ODLRI. Follow the steps provided in this article to secure your space in this institution.
Please share this article with your friends.