This is to inform the general public and aspirants of Lagos State University(LASU) that the management of the school has released the admission form for Open and Distance Learning Research Institute(ODLRI) Degree program for 2019/2020 academic session.
Aspirants are to read carefully the objectives/instructions on how to apply and also check for eligiblity. Requirements are also listed below.
The Institute was established by the Senate and the Council of the Lagos State University and approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to cater for those that are thirsty for higher education.
The Institute pays special attention to research as it aims at producing world class graduates with 21st century skills who can contribute meaningfully to modern socio-economic development of the society.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Available Programme, Admission Eligibility & Duration.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit passes in Five (5) subjects at not more than Two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any Three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
- The programme is suitable for qualified candidates who are 18 years and above.
- The programme is designed for a period of Four (4) years like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Programme Mode of Teaching & Learning.
All academic activities are online with prompt and accurate delivery system.
ICT Knowledge: ICT proficiency will be necessary at the point of entry, for ALL admitted candidates in the absence of which applicants will be required to obtain same before graduation.
How to Apply for LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Programme Admission.
- Step 1: Candidates are to go to www.odlri.lasu.edu.ng/.
- Step 2 Candidates are to go the Application portal page on the website, fill in an application form and then submit.
- Step 3 Candidates will receive a mail containing the generated application form number including their admission status and a URL to accept Admission.
- Step 4 Upon accepting Admission, Candidates will be sent a provisional admission Letter and a link (URL) to Jamb website to make payment in order to obtain a JAMB number. (The latter will be for candidates without Jamb Registration number, who have not applied for regular admission through Jamb prior to admission)
- Step 5 Candidates are to note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE;
- Step 6 Students are to check their names on the provisional admission list to be released online via the website in (Step 1).
Upon admission, successful candidates who cannot afford a one-time payment of the relevant fees can make payment in three instalments over the course of the academic session.
- Offer of admission into the programme is subject to availability of space for interested and qualified applicants.
- Candidates still awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not eligible to apply;
- Only original certificates are acceptable for screening of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2010;
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does that at his/ her own disadvantage.
All completed application forms are to be completed and submitted online latest six weeks from the date of this publication.
For further enquiries, interested applicants are to call any of these Help Lines 08154113386, 08106395786or address their enquires via e-mail to: email@example.com