This is to notify the public that the Lagos State University (LASU) management has released the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) program’s first and second batch admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check LASU JUPEB, Admission List
- Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Tuition Fee (60% Part Payment Allowed)
- All the pre-requisite O-level subjects must have been passed at the Credit level.
Provisional Entry for the one-year LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Course for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been made available to the under-listed candidates.
LASU JUPEB Programme School Fees Payment Procedure
All the admitted candidates into the 2023/2024 LASU FOUNDATION (JUPEB) program are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for their fees;
- Visit the LASU website.
- Point to STUDENT Tab
- Click on LASU Foundation (JUPEB): This will take you to the LASU Foundation page.
- Scroll down, and Click on “Payment Portal”
- In the Column for “Matric/Application number,” enter your JUPEB application number.
- In the Colum for “Choose Payment,” select the appropriate item that you are paying for
- Click on “Continue.” This will display your details
- Enter your email address and GSM number
- In the Amount column, click “View/choose the amount.” This will display the amount for the item you have selected in (6) above.
- Click on “Next.” This will generate a unique “Transaction ID” for the payment.
- Proceed and enter your card details to complete your payment
- Generate your transaction receipt after each payment
At this point, we assume you have gotten all the information on the LASU JUPEB admission list and how to check your admission status.
Was this information helpful? We hope yes.
Real Mina would like to congratulate all the candidates that made it to the LASU JUPEB admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.