This is to inform the general public that the Lagos State University (LASU) management has released the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme first and second batch admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check LASU JUPEB Admission List
- Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Tuition Fee (60% Part Payment Allowed)
- All the pre-requisite O-level subjects must have been passed at the Credit level
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the one-year LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
LASU JUPEB Programme School Fees Payment Procedure
All the admitted candidates into the 2022/2023 LASU FOUNDATION (JUPEB) programme are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for their fees;
- Visit LASU website: https://lasu.edu.ng
- Point to STUDENT Tab
- Click on LASU Foundation (JUPEB): This will take you to LASU Foundation page
- Scroll down, and Click on “Payment Portal”
- In the Column for “Matric/Application number”, enter your JUPEB application number
- In the Colum for “Choose Payment”, select appropriate item that you are paying for
- Click on “Continue”. This will display your details
- Enter your email address and GSM number
- In the column for Amount, click on “View/choose amount”. This will display the amount for the item you have selected in (6) above
- Click on “Next”. This will generate a unique “Transaction ID” for the payment
- Proceed and enter your card details to complete your payment
- Generate your transaction receipt after each payment
Realmina wishes you the best of luck!