The LASU DICT has completely given admitted students who cleared the LACACA platform their matriculation numbers.
They must check their matriculation numbers on the LASU website because these will be their primary form of identification moving forward.
Cleared-admitted students are urged to finish their BioData Registration as soon as possible and check their portal for the date of their medical clearance.
All recently admitted students should visit their departments for additional information and guidance regarding registration and studentship.
Finally, accepted students should take notice of the day that registration closes because only registered students will be permitted to take exams.
How to Check Matriculation Number / Completion of Bio-Data/Main Registration Form
To check your matriculation numbers and complete your Biodata, follow the steps stated below:
The information below is for the attention of all admitted Full-Time undergraduate students, both Stream 1 and Stream 2 in the 2023/2024 academic session, that have completed their LACACA operations (100%).
- Print four (4) copies of your Admissions Clearance Certificate from the LACACA operations portal. You are to submit a copy each at the Admissions Office, Faculty Offices and Departmental Office.
- Browse the LASU Website.
- Point to the ‘STUDENT’ tab and click ‘CHECK MATRIC NUMBER.’
- On the displayed page, enter your “JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.”
- Click on “SUBMIT” to view your Matriculation Number.
Completion of Main/Bio-Data Registration Form
- Browse the LASU Website
- Point to the “STUDENT” Tab
- Click on “BIODATA REGISTRATION”
Students of LASU who has been issued matriculation number should endeavour to check and complete their main/biodata registration.
Please share this article with your friends.