LASU Cut Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The Lagos State University LASU cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
This is to notify the whole public and especially all the candidates who partake in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the management of the LASU has announced that the Post- UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Online
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select the MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop-down list at the top to PAY:
i. non-refundable LASU Internet Access fee of N3,000;
ii. and a non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.
- The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM Card
- Click process payment
- Print your payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2022/2023 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK the CONTINUE REGISTRATION Button to print your screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to log in to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select the number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the screening portal.
- Note that ANY EXAMINATION TAKEN AFTER JULY 2017 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- Click the “I CERTIFY” button if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the “Continue” button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING REPORT.
LASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2017/2018 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
LASU Accredited Courses.
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Arabic Education
– Christian Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
4. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
5. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
6. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– Mass Communication
– Computer Science
8. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
9. SOCIAL SCIENCES
– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
10. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
LASU Online Screening for all Candidates.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to the Candidate’s Choice of Course.
Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point grading system is as follows:
O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
TOTAL OBTAINABLE: 50 %
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lagos State University (LASU) Cut-off mark is 190
Lagos State University 2022/2023 UTME merit admission cut-off marks are as follows:
|COURSES||JAMB CUT OFF MARK|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|European Languages (French and Russian).||190 and above|
|Creative Art: Music||190 and above|
|Creative Art: Theatre Arts||190 and above|
|Creative Art: Visual Arts||190 and above|
|History||190 and above|
|Philosophy||190 and above|
|Linguistics, African and Asian||190 and above|
|English Literature||190 and above|
|English Language||190 and above|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|Transport Planning and Management||230 and above|
|Public and international affairs||230 and above|
|Sociology||230 and above|
|Psychology||230 and above|
|Social Works||230 and above|
|Political Science||230 and above|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||230 and above|
|Economics||230 and above|
|Business Administration||230 and above|
|Finance||230 and above|
|Management||230 and above|
|Accounting||230 and above|
|Insurance||230 and above|
|Industrial relations and personnel management||230 and above|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|Jurisprudence and International Law||250 and above|
|Legal Studies||250 and above|
|Private and Property Law||250 and above|
|Islamic Law||200 and above|
|Public Law||220 and above|
|Commercial and Industrial Law||250 and above|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCES|
|Fishery Sciences||230 and above|
|Biology||230 and above|
|Microbiology||230 and above|
|Botany||230 and above|
|Zoology||230 and above|
|Computer Science||230 and above|
|Chemistry||230 and above|
|Physics||230 and above|
|Mathematics and Statistics|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Mechanical Engineering||250 and above|
|Electronic and Computer Engineering||250 and above|
|Chemical and Polymer Engineering||250 and above|
|SCHOOL OF CLINICAL SCIENCES|
|Dentistry||260 and above|
|Medicine and Surgery||260 and above|
|SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|Biochemistry||240 and above|
|Physiology||240 and above|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|Sociology of Education||200 and above|
|Physiology of Education||200 and above|
|Education Psychology||200 and above|
|Educational Administration and Planning||200 and above|
|Curriculum Theory||200 and above|
|Religious Education||200 and above|
|Islamic Studies Education||200 and above|
|Christian Religious Studies||200 and above|
|Yoruba Education||200 and above|
|French Education||200 and above|
|English Literature Education||200 and above|
|English Education||200 and above|
|Business Education||200 and above|
|Technology Education||200 and above|
|Home Economics Education||200 and above|
|Sports Administration/Management||200 and above|
|Exercise Physiology||200 and above|
|Human Kinetics and Health Education||200 and above|
|History Education||200 and above|
|Geography Education||200 and above|
|Social Studies Education||200 and above|
|Integrated Science Education||200 and above|
|Chemistry Education||200 and above|
|Biology Education||200 and above|
|Adult Literacy and Non-Formal Education||200 and above|
|Adult Education||200 and above|
|Adult Education Management||200 and above|
|Guidance and Counseling||200 and above|