The Lagos State University (LASU) second-semester course registration procedure and the deadline for 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) wishes to inform all undergraduates in the institution that the second-semester course registration procedure and the deadline for 2022/2023 academic session have been released.
The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) further announced that candidates who are yet to do their course registration should do so before the deadline.
Moreover, all students of the Lagos State University (LASU) should recall that the management while acting generous, extended the deadline for course registration which was initially set to close on the 9th of March but was extended to 30th March 2023.
This means that there will be no room for further extension, so undergraduates should utilize this opportunity.
Check below for procedures and the deadline for course registration.
LASU Course Registration Deadline
The following Step-by-step approach must be followed to achieve an error-free online courses registration:
- Ensure 100% Payment of school fees as this is required for Second Semester online registration.
- All students are to consult with their LEVEL ADVISERS, for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations on the choice of courses to be registered, before proceeding online for course registration.
- Upload of scanned (in .pdf format) ANTI-CULTISM OATH FORM on to the registration portal has now formed part of the requirements for online course registration.
- Visit LASU website www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to STUDENT tab
- Drag your mouse pointer on COURSE REGISTRATION
- Click on UG COURSE REGISTRATION
- Input your MATRIC NUMBER and PASSWORD in the appropriate text box
- Click on SUBMIT button
- All students are to agree to the LASU Code of Conduct, by checking each of the check boxes one after the other, and click on submit.
- Complete your online courses registration.
- USE OF CELL-PHONE FOR COURSE REGISTRATION IS NOT ADVISABLE AS SOME FEATURES MAY BE HIDDEN DEPENDING ON THE VERSION OF THE OS OF THE PHONE
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit to the Department for endorsement by the HOD. Unsigned course form shall not be recognized as evidence of registration.
- ONLY REGISTERED STUDENTS WILL BE PERMITTED TO WRITE EXAMS AND HAVE RESULTS.
- All payments are to be made on www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
Deadline for LASU Course Registration
The deadline was extended for two weeks, from 9th of March 2023, to 30th March 2023, therefore the management has stated in plain terms that there will be no form of extension.
The extension has been slated for 30th of March 2023. This will give room for candidates to prepare properly for their forthcoming second semester examination.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment