The management of KWASU would like to inform the public that the Kwara State University (KWASU) has commenced the sale of application forms for the Top Up/HND Conversion Programme for 2023/2024 Stream II May diet admission.
KWASU Top-Up Degree and HND Conversion Programme addresses the dichotomy between B.Sc. and HND Certificate holders.
The major aim is to provide a level playing field, by way of the Bachelor’s Degree programme, to those determined to beat discrimination between University Degree and HND holders.
This programme also provides a platform on which a University Degree holder, hitherto dissatisfied with his/her class of Degree, could ‘Top-Up” and come out better.
In the same vein, a holder of a University Degree who may wish to cross into any other related discipline is afforded the opportunity through this programme.
Ultimately, the Programme is designed to promote self-actualization and imbue professional fulfillment with dignity.
KWASU Top Up Degree/HND Conversion Available Programme
Faculty of Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Business and Entrepreneurship 07030144400
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc. Computer Science 08032065824
- B.Sc. Mass Communication 08037209201
- B. Library and Information Science 07038990698
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- B. Eng. Agricultural & Biological Engineering 081453001084
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering 08062144154
- B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering 07030305327
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering 08061160752
- B. Eng. Material Science and Engineering 08033979900
Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting 08031163417
- B.Sc. Finance: 08034305255
- B.Sc. Business Administration 07030141400
- B.Sc. Tourism and Hospitality Management 08055459731
- B.Sc. Economics 08163580525
- B.Sc. Public Administration 08062075797
Faculty of Agriculture
- B. Agric. (Economics & Farm Management) 08067105522
- B. Agric. (Extension & Rural Development) 08067105522
- B. Agric. (Animal Production) 08033740086
- B. Agric (Agronomy)
- B, Agric (Crop Production) 08055248572
- B. Agric. (Horticulture and Landscaping)
- B. Agric. (Soil Science)
- B. Sc. (Food Science and Technology) 08034266852
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Statistics 08062832401
- B.Sc. Biochemistry 08068486088
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry 08057157696
- B.Sc. Microbiology 08061102397
- B.Sc. Physics and Material Science 08034370033
- B.Sc. Geology & Mineral Science 08036153578
KWASU Top Up Degree/HND Conversion School Fees
The tuition fee for the programs is N140,000 per session for all Nigerian candidates, regardless of the state of origin, and is payable only after the candidate has been offered admission.
KWASU offers students the opportunity to pay in three installments per session. Candidates would also be required to pay N10,000 only for the tuition and administration charges per semester.
How to Apply for KWASU Top-Up Degree/HND Conversion Admission Form
Please visit the school’s website: portalkwasu.edu.ng, to make an electronic payment of a non-refundable fee of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) to access the application form.
You are required to fill out the form and upload credentials, after which you will be communicated accordingly.
KWASU 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.