The Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session has commenced sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
KBS Professional Master’s Degree Programmes run for a minimum of 18 months.
Modes of Entry
- Executive Part-Time
- Weekend Part-Time
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution.
KWASU Business School Courses
The Professional Master Degree Programmes offered by the KWASU BUSINESS SCHOOL are:
- Master in Business Administration with the following options
- Project Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Revenue Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting Management
- Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- General Management
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in International Relations and Diplomacy…and
- Master in Policy and Strategic Studies
KWASU Business School Tuition
The tuition fee for the Regular Part-Time Master’s Degree programmes is one hundred and twenty thousand Naira (N120,000) for the first session and the second session, while the Executive Master’s and one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) for programmes is two hundred thousand Naira (#200,000) per session.
The fees per session are payable in two equal installments.
How to Apply for KWASU Business School Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The application fee is twenty thousand Naira Only (20,000)
Deadline: September 30, 2022.
For Further Enquiries, Please Contact
- Dr. Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
- Dr. Musa |. Biala (Assistant Director) – 08060884444