The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has approved for Kwara State Polytechnic to run the Open, Distance, Flexible and e-Learning (ODFeL) programmes.
In light of this new development, applications are now being invited from eligible candidates seeking admission into the ODFeL two-year National Diploma and two-year Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Available ODFeL Programmes at Kwara State Polytechnic
Kwara State Polytechnic’s ODFeL admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year is open for the following programmes at both National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels:
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
General Admission Requirements
National Diploma (ND)
Entry requirements include Five (5) ‘O’ level credits at no more than two (2) sittings. These must include English Language, Mathematics, and any three (3) other subjects relevant to the chosen course.
Higher National Diploma (HND)
For all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes, candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- Fulfilment of SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Completion of a relevant National Diploma Programme.
- At least one year of post-ND industrial work experience. However, candidates with PASS grades should have no less than two years of industrial work experience.
Candidates are advised to consult on the portal the Institution’s prospectus or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for the courses they are applying for.
How to Apply
Candidates who show interest and meet the requirements should apply by selecting the “Apply” button below:
- Candidates are recommended to check that they accurately fill out all required fields. The Polytechnic disclaims responsibility for any inaccurate information on the filled-out form.
- When filling out the application form, each applicant must include a phone number and an email address that are both valid and operational.
- Candidates should visit the KWARAPOLY website for information on the specific entrance requirements for each program.
- Applicants should check the Polytechnic portal for details on screening exercises.
- Candidates must make an online payment of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only, exclusive of bank and transaction charges, through the Polytechnic’s Portal.
Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) looks forward to welcoming qualified candidates into its large range of ODFeL programs.
Please share this article with your friends.