All Prospective Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) Candidates are hereby informed that the management of the school has released all the departmental cutoff of the university to enable students to know if they are eligible for admission into the school and also choose a lesser competitive course if their cutoff mark is low.
Candidates who aspire to get admitted into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, must meet certain criteria in order to study the course of their choice. Among the list of criteria includes meeting the required cut-off mark for the school as well as the course or department itself.
KUST cut-off mark is 150 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023 for all courses, and KUST accepts and screens both first and second choice candidates in their Post UTME
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) is a state-owned University in Kano State, Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. With reference to its background in technology, KUST has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
KUST 2022/2023 UTME merit admission cut-off marks are as follows:
The Cut of marks of Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil are as follows;
- B. Agriculture (Hons) – 150
- B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology – 150
- B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science – 190
- B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics – 150
- B. Sc (Hons) Statistics – 150
- B. Sc (Hons) Architecture – 190
- B. Sc (Hons) Geography – 150
- B. Sc (Hons) Geology – 150
- B. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning – 150
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering – 200
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering – 190
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering – 150
- B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry – 190
- B. Sc (Hons) Biology – 150
- B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry – 50
- B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology – 200
- B. Sc (Hons) Physics – 150
- B. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science – 150
- B. Sc Ed. Biology – 150
- B. Sc Ed. Chemistry – 150
- B. Sc Ed. Geography – 150
- B. Sc Ed. Mathematics – 150
- B. Sc Ed. Physics – 150