Khadija University, Majia (KUM) is selling the post-UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic sessions.
Interested candidates are advised to follow the instructions below to apply for Khadija University Majia (KUM) Post UTME Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Khadija University, Majia (KUM) for the 2023/2024 academic sessions.
Khadija University Admission Requirements
- Admission into the university shall be open to all, irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed, and disability.
- All admissions into the university shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- For admission to the 100 Level, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics, and attain good points in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects.
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be
- Credit passes in the English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to a screening interview to be conducted by the university.
- The university shall not accept transfer students until after the first two years of existence.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your future with a leading institution committed to excellence in education.
Please share this with your friends.