The KTH Scholarships are fully-funded. Kungliga Tekniska högskolan (KTH Royal Institute of Technology) offers four different scholarship opportunities for Master’s studies.
A limited number of KTH Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence to students who must pay tuition fees yearly. It is also awarded to students who have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as a priority.
Host University(s): KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden
Target group: Citizens from non-EEA/EU/EFTA nations
Level/Field(s) of study: All programmes excluding EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, Erasmus Mundus, and EIT Urban Mobility programmes.
Number of Scholarships Awarded: In 2021, 10 % of the scholarship candidates admitted to the programme were suggested for the KTH Scholarship (69 out of 669).
Financial Benefit of KTH Scholarships
The KTH Scholarships cover the lecture fee at KTH for the first and the second year, given that the study outcome during the first year is adequate.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility for the KTH Scholarships
- It would be best if you were required to pay tuition fees and apply for a Master’s programme at KTH as your priority. Students with conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Only candidates who fulfil the admission qualifications of the programme registered for are qualified for a scholarship.
The scholarship is granted primarily based on academic excellence, and the nomination process will be undertaken in parallel with the selection process for admission to the programme.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply for admission to an eligible Master’s programme at KTH.
Visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 17 January 2023
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.