This is to inform the public of the postgraduate admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA)‘s administration. This list includes applicants who applied for the programme as well as those who did not.
Candidates are to log into the school’s portal and check their names.
Congratulations to those whose names made it to the list.
The names of applicants who were granted provisional admission to the university’s various PhD, M.Sc., and PGD programmes are listed on the KSUSTA postgraduate first batch admission list.
Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status-checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Supply your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University’s main campus.
2. Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for the account number to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
3. Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay an additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates, and best of luck in your postgraduate studies a KSUSTA.
Please share this article with your friends.