KSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The Kogi State University (KSU) cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
The new cut-off mark is for all 2022/2023 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Candidates who sat for the just-concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
KSU 2022/2023 Cut Off Mark
The jamb fixed cut-off mark for KSU is 180.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores who might meet the cut-off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
KSU 2022/2023 Departmental Cut-off Mark
The Kogi State University does not really have a specific cut-off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at Kogi State University, the admission process is competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut-off marks of Kogi State University are as follows;
- All Engineering courses – 200
- All Basic medical sciences courses – 180
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy – 240
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are – 180
KSU Nature of Admission Screening
The Kogi State University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration printout only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here are all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
KSU Address and Locations
The Kogi State University is located in the heart of the town of Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria.