The Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kogi State University (KSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The KSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first-degree programmes.
How to Check KSU Admission List
- Go to KSU Admission Status by checking the website at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Surname in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Proceed” to access your KSU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Kogi State University (KSU) degree programmes are advised to;
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the KSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.