Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the King’s University, Odeomu, Osun State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Admission to Kings University is open to all irrespective of gender, race, religion, or political leanings. Applicants must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
WHY CHOOSE KINGS UNIVERSITY:
- Academics: Enriched by the wide range of experiences and perspectives of our students, faculty, and staff, learning becomes more relevant and
- Affordability: Our scholarship program makes Kings University affordable for every student.
- Inspiring Student Life: Our residential system creates more opportunities for learning with peers and professors from different backgrounds.
Kings University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have sat for the current year 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme at the University.
- Candidates who did not select the University while registering for the 2023 JAMB UTME, but wish to be admitted into Kings University are advised to change their First choice Institution to Kings University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, the University conducts a Virtual Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Kings University Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cybersecurity
- B.Sc. Microbiology
Faculty Of Humanities, Management, and Social Science
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
How to Apply for Kings University Post UTME Form
Application forms may be obtained and completed online from the University Portal at portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng.
The application fee of two thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) is to be paid online through the Kings University WebPAY platform.
All candidates seeking admission into Tertiary Institutions and who have satisfied the criteria for their degree programmes of choice as advertised and met the JAMB minimum requirements are eligible.
Please ensure you complete your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit it as appropriate.
You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kb in file size and the Width and Height is between 150 and 250 Pixels.
All applicants to Kings University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2022/2023 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to KINGS UNIVERSITY.
CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICE VIA (09157896066; 08034709540) FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES.