The Khadija University Majia (KUM) Admission List for 2021/2022 has been released and is now available online. Candidates can now check their admission status.
The management of the Khadija University Majia (KUM) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See below on how to check the admission list.
How to Check Khadija University Majia (KUM) Admission List
Currently, Khadija University Majia (KUM) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUM admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Khadija University Majia first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- UNIOSUN Merit Admission List Released for 2021/22
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, AkwaibomPOLY ND Admission List for 2021/2022 Session is Out
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Khadija University Majia admission list.