The Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic has released the academic calendar for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This post provides an overview of the activities, events, and important dates for the first and second semesters.
KENPOLY Academic Calendar (1st Semester)
- December 6th, 2023 – Resumption
- December 13th, 2023 – Lecture Commences.
- December 23rd, 2023 – Result Consideration.
- February 11th, 2023-End of Registration.
- February 17th, 2023 – Orientation for Incoming Students.
- February 23rd, 2023 – Matriculation ceremony.
- March 25th, 2023 – End of Lectures.
- March 28th – April 15th, 2023 – First Semester Examination.
- April 18th, 2023 – First Semester Break
- April 29th, 2023 – Submission of Grades of First Semester Examination
KENPOLY Academic Calendar (2nd Semester)
- May 2nd, 2023 – Commencement of Lectures.
- June 2nd, 2023– Consideration of 1st Semester Result.
- July 6th – 8th, 2023 – Students’ Week.
- August 12th, 2023 – End of Lectures.
- August 15th – September 2nd, 2023 – Examinations.
- September 5th, 2023 – Second Semester Break
- September 16th, 2023 – Submission of Grades.
- October 13th, 2023 – Consideration of 2nd Semester Result.
KENPOLY 2023/2024 academic calendar provides students with a clear outline of important dates and activities throughout the academic year.
Students are advised to take note of these dates and plan accordingly to ensure a successful academic session.
Please share this article with your friends.