Kola Daisi University (KDU), Ibadan, has opened the gates for suitable candidates seeking admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University offers numerous programs spanning three faculties, and applicants are invited to take advantage of this opportunity.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses
KDU, Ibadan, is currently accepting applications for the following programs:
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Information and Media Sciences
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
Faculty of Law
Direct Entry into 200-Level
The University also offers direct Entry into the 200-level for eligible candidates.
KDU Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) “O” Level Credit passes from the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or an equivalent exam in not more than two (2) sittings to be considered for the 100-Level Undergraduate Program at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
- Applicants with pending results are welcome. All applicants must have taken the UTME in 2023 and achieved the requisite National Cut-Off score to be considered.
- Visit the KolaDaisi University website to access the online application form.
- Applicants must take part in the screening exercise at KolaDaisi University in Ibadan.
Candidates who want to switch to KolaDaisi University in Ibadan must:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB (for further information, go to the JAMB website)
- Fill out the online application for KolaDaisi University; and
- Participate in the screening process at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
Direct Entry Candidates
- NCEs with Credit Levels, N.D.s, and recognized equivalents with Lower Credit in pertinent subjects. Two (2) or more A’ Levels in the pertinent topics.
- The Cambridge-moderated School of Basic Studies, the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), or the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to the two Advanced Level papers needed by each Faculty or Program and the NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or NCE/ND/IJMB,
- Candidates must additionally fulfil the five-credit minimum for the Ordinary Level Certificate as stated in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
- Click “SUBMIT APPLICATION” after entering your personal information on the school website.
- The provided email will receive a verification message.
- To continue with the application, log into your email account and click “VERIFY” in the email message you provided.
- A page will appear when the “VERIFY” button has been clicked. Click on PAYMENT.
- Pay using one of the accessible methods. The application form costs N5000 (N5000 minus N350 in bank fees).
- You will be asked to complete the application form following a successful payment.
- Complete the form completely, then press the SUBMIT button.
Visit the university website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission for more information, or email the admissions office at KolaDaisi University in Ibadan at email@example.com.
Or contact the admissions office
- 0808 430 1409-Whatsapp enabled
- 0705 575 4888
Applicants are encouraged to complete their applications promptly and adequately prepare for the screening exercise.
The Kola Daisi University community looks forward to welcoming the newest members of its ever-growing academic family.
Please share this article with your friends.