Applications are currently invited from interested and exceptional candidates for Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering for international students who wish to enroll in a Master’s degree program at King’s College London.
The scholarship will be awarded to international students undertaking a taught Engineering Master’s program.
The award will be given to an outstanding international student who has demonstrated financial hardship to support them in their studies at King’s.
About | KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering
Newsweek’s CEO, Dr. Dev Pragad, is pleased to launch the Newsweek Engineering Scholarship.
Dr. Pragad studied at KCL as an undergraduate in the School of Engineering, computer systems, and Electronics. He then furthered his studies to achieve his Doctor of Philosophy in Mobile and the Internet.
Dr. Pragad wishes to give other students the opportunity and experience he received at KCL in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newsweek’s CEO, Dr. Dev Pragad
- Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
- Scholarship Worth: £49,310 for Tuition & Living Expenses
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must intend to undertake a full-time taught Masters courses in Engineering program at King’s from September 2023
- Applicants must be international students for tuition fees purposes.
- Applicants must be able to show their financial needs.
- Applicants must have academic merit as demonstrated by their undergraduate degree transcript of grades and final degree award outcome.
- Applicants must be willing to provide an end-of-year report or any other interactions deemed necessary by the donor.
- Applicants must provide a written personal statement in support of their application.
To be considered for KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants should complete the application form here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries or would like further information.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2023
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering was created to help international students fulfill their study dreams in London.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in London.