Kaduna State University (KASU) has announced the cut-off mark for the upcoming 2023/2024 admission exercise.
To secure a position for the KASU post-UTME screening exercise, it’s essential for candidates to not only have relevant O’Level results but also to have an aggregate score of 150 and above in the most recent UTME.
KASU Cut-Off Marks by Courses
- Doctor of Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing & Radiography: 200
- Medicine & Surgery: 220
- Pharmacy: 200
Architectural and Building Sciences:
- Architecture, Building & Quantity Surveying: 180
- Environmental Management & Estate Management: 180
Arts and Humanities:
Arabic Studies, Christian Religious Studies, Drama, English Studies, Hausa, History, Islamic Studies, Linguistics & Theatre Art: 150
- Mass Communication: 160
- Computer Science: 190
- Education & Arabic, Education & Biology, Education & Chemistry, Education & Economics, Education & English Language, Education & Geography, Education & Islamic Studies & Education & Physics: 150
- Geography: 160
- Biology: 160
- Biochemistry & Biotechnology, Microbiology: 180
Commerce and Administration:
- Accounting, Business Administration & Public Administration: 160
- Banking & Finance; Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Procurement & Supply Chain Management: 150
- Industrial Chemistry: 160
- Chemistry, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics & Statistics: 150
- Criminology & Security Studies; Economics; International Relations & Diplomacy; Political Science & Sociology: 160
The cut-off marks for Kaduna State University (KASU) have been meticulously crafted, ensuring that only the most dedicated students join its prestigious ranks.
This is not just a number but a benchmark of commitment, hard work, and the drive for academic excellence. Best of luck to all aspiring candidates!