This is to inform the general public that the management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check KASU Admission List.
- Go to KASU admission status checking portal at http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
Successfully admitted are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your KASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2019/2020 academic session admission list.