Duke University (located in Trinity, North Carolina, United States) invites applications each year for the Fully Funded Karsh International Scholarship 2023 Program.
All candidates must be currently pursuing an undergraduate program at the university.
The Scholarship was created to bring together top students from all over the world. Karsh International Scholars embody the ideas of “global citizenship” and boundary-crossing.
They are selected from the pool of international applicants to Duke who are qualified for financial aid.
- Level and Area of Studies: Undergraduate degree in any field.
- Place of Study: In the United States of America.
- Applicants’ Nationality: International students are welcome to apply.
- Award Value: The Scholarship is fully-funded.
Eligibility and Criteria
International undergraduate applicants to Duke who have demonstrated need will be considered to receive the Karsh International Scholarship.
The Scholarship is open to students from one of the eligible countries below.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for Karsh International Scholarship
Please go to the link below to apply for this Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted at any time.
The Karsh International Scholarship is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment